The website located at https://insuret.com grants you the right to service the Website subject to the terms and conditions set forth below (TERMS OF SERVICE.) PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. BY USING WWW.INSURET.COM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT.
2. License. Insuret.com owns and operates the Website. The information and content available on the Website, or in any communications Insuret.com sends you, (the “Website Content”) are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Any unauthorized reproduction or modification, distribution, or performance of any Website Content is strictly prohibited. Insuret.com and its licensors reserve all rights not granted in these Terms of Service.
3. Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on the Website are Insuret.com’s property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to service these Marks without Insuret.com’s prior written consent or the consent of the third party that owns the Marks.
4. Modification. Insuret.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Website Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Insuret.com will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Website Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
5. Third Party Links. The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Such third party websites are not under the control of Insuret.com. Insuret.com is not responsible for the content of any third party website or any link contained in a third party website. Insuret.com provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party websites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Third party websites are subject to their own terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. INSURET.COM IS PROVIDING THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE CONTENT ON AN AS IS BASIS FOR SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. INSURET.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. INSURET.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. INFORMATION AT THIS WEBSITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS WEBSITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
7. LIMIT OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS (“THE WEBSITE PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR ACCESSING OF THIS SITE OR UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER NON-DIRECT DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED WHETHER OR NOT WE OR ANY OF THE WEBSITE PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND THEIR COLLECTIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE SERVICES, IF ANY. IN NO EVENT SHALL INSURET.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF SERVICE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT INSURET.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. INSURET.COM’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THE WEBSITE, OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
8. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and our directors, officers, partners, employees, representatives, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns, including all third parties mentioned at this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this Site and the Content or your breach of these Terms of Service or in connection with your use of the Services
9. General Provisions. If any provision in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms of Service will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. These Terms of Service and any action related thereto will be governed, controlled, interpreted, and defined by and under the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles that require the application of the law of a different state.
10. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.